- Continuous Scrolling from Google for Desktop Is Right Around the Cornerby Raphael Pires on December 7, 2022 at 5:39 pm
It goes without saying that in the wide, wonderful world of digital marketing, Google is truly the king of the mountain. So, when Google changes something about how it does things – whether that’s an algorithm change or a small tweak to the general layout of its pages – smart marketers sit up and listen The post Continuous Scrolling from Google for Desktop Is Right Around the Corner appeared first on Rock Content.
- Twitter Announces Recommended Tweets To Everyone. How Does This Impact Brands?by Alina Neves on December 7, 2022 at 5:10 pm
If you like to engage with Twitter and be aware of its most recent updates, you may already know they are going through some changes lately; and the algorithm feed is a recurring topic for them. Not by chance, the most recent Twitter announcement has shown us that the algorithm feed is now a reality The post Twitter Announces Recommended Tweets To Everyone. How Does This Impact Brands? appeared first on Rock Content.
- 6 Reasons Why Your Pop-Ups Aren’t Converting (and How to Fix Them)by Giana Reno on December 6, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Are pop-ups still worth your while? While they may seem outdated and annoying, they have the potential to deliver a 150% ROI! The key is to avoid making mistakes that give Google cause to penalize your site and visitors reason to leave it. Take inventory of your current pop-up ads. If you aren’t seeing CTR The post 6 Reasons Why Your Pop-Ups Aren’t Converting (and How to Fix Them) appeared first on Marketing Insider Group.
- 5 Tips to Establish a Niche Small Business in the Communityby Guest Author on December 6, 2022 at 1:30 pm
Starting a niche small business, whether it’s a hip-hop/ballet fusion dance studio, gluten-free bakery, or vintage thrift store, is no small feat. You have to jump through hoops to set up your business entity, find a location, and hire employees. On top of that, you have to raise awareness of your business and generate traffic The post 5 Tips to Establish a Niche Small Business in the Community appeared first on Marketing Insider Group.
- SEO: Report Brings The Biggest Challenges In 2022 And The Main Trends For 2023by Fernanda Donnini on December 6, 2022 at 12:38 pm
The Search Engine Journal (SEJ) recently released their latest State of SEO report with many trends and predictions for 2023. In the report, they analyzed the latest research and expert POVs to understand the biggest challenges SEO professionals faced this year and what the greatest expected shifts in SEO are for 2023. To be honest, The post SEO: Report Brings The Biggest Challenges In 2022 And The Main Trends For 2023 appeared first on Rock Content.
- Content Marketing ROI Starts With A Strong Business Caseby Michael Brenner on December 5, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Content Marketing ROI is probably the biggest question I get from marketers who are struggling to build their own business case internally. It’s why I wrote my first book The Content Formula. We are all tuning out advertising. And we are all consuming more information online. We spend our time getting informed and also looking The post Content Marketing ROI Starts With A Strong Business Case appeared first on Marketing Insider Group.
- 7 Brainy Things We Do To Get Our Clients An Average 138% Increase In Trafficby Michael Brenner on December 5, 2022 at 11:00 am
Are you trying to increase traffic to your website? Do you want to enhance your customer relationships? Have you considered neuro copywriting? At Marketing Insider Group, we use neuro copywriting to achieve an average 138% increase in traffic for our clients. As content marketing experts, it’s our job to find out-of-the-box ways to help our The post 7 Brainy Things We Do To Get Our Clients An Average 138% Increase In Traffic appeared first on Marketing Insider Group.
- Digital marketing objectives: How to plan, measure and achieve your marketing goalsby Lilach Bullock on December 2, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Without setting clear marketing objectives, you’re basically directionless – and working to achieve vanity metrics that don’t necessarily help you achieve your overall business goals Digital marketing objectives underpin all marketing strategies. After all, how do you know what you’re ….. The post Digital marketing objectives: How to plan, measure and achieve your marketing goals appeared first on Smart Insights.
- What is Shopify and How Does It Workby Nicole Martins Ferreira on December 2, 2022 at 8:00 am
Learn what Shopify is, how it works, and how you can use it to start an online business.
- After Months Of Decline, Ad Spend Begins To Rise Againby Guilherme Rezende on December 1, 2022 at 1:42 pm
The Standard Media Index (SMI) October report shows that after 5 consecutive months of decline, business ad spending is starting to increase again. Although this growth is slow, the fact that the decline is decreasing can already be viewed with positive eyes, especially in this period of the end of year festivities. Below is a The post After Months Of Decline, Ad Spend Begins To Rise Again appeared first on Rock Content.
- What to Blog About: 101 Irresistible Blog Ideasby Thomas J Law on December 1, 2022 at 2:13 am
Need a good blog idea? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered with 105 awesome blog ideas!
- Microsoft Unveils 3 Predictions for PPC Trends in 2023. I’ll Explain Each Of Themby Vanessa Dias on November 30, 2022 at 7:34 pm
If you’re looking to drive traffic to your website, Microsoft has unveiled three predictions for product categories in the new year. If you’re looking to leverage these trends, we have some advice on how — and when — to do so. The three product categories Microsoft is keying on are: Natural or organic food and The post Microsoft Unveils 3 Predictions for PPC Trends in 2023. I’ll Explain Each Of Them appeared first on Rock Content.
- Running Out Of Ideas For TikTok? Check Out Their New Audience Insights Toolsby Raphael Pires on November 30, 2022 at 7:04 pm
Marketers love data and TikTok is providing it in detail with their new Audience Insights Tools. You can now dig deeper into your audience and what they’re watching to help you generate ideas and better structure your campaigns. The new tools provide you with a range of demographics, including age demographics from 18-24, right up The post Running Out Of Ideas For TikTok? Check Out Their New Audience Insights Tools appeared first on Rock Content.
- Why Emotional Marketing Beats Promotion By 2Xby Michael Brenner on November 30, 2022 at 2:30 pm
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” This Maya Angelou quote applies to marketing as well. Emotional Marketing campaigns perform better than factual ones by 2x, according to Fast Company data of over 2,000 advertising case studies. In the B2B The post Why Emotional Marketing Beats Promotion By 2X appeared first on Marketing Insider Group.
- Digital Personalization Trends for This Yearby Mark Schmukler on November 30, 2022 at 2:00 pm
80% of customers said they were more likely to buy from companies that offered personalized marketing experiences, and the same study supports that 90% of customers found personalized marketing appealing.1 Do these stats place your brand behind the eight ball or ahead of the game? Today’s saturated marketplace shouldn’t discourage companies from making meaningful impressions The post Digital Personalization Trends for This Year appeared first on Marketing Insider Group.
- Amazon’s Customer Satisfaction Level Drops. What Brands Can Learn From This Situation?by Kamila Dantas on November 29, 2022 at 6:50 pm
A survey published by PYMNTS, which measures the level of satisfaction of American consumers, pointed to the decline in Amazon’s customer satisfaction, reaching one of the lowest levels in the retailer’s history. This blow to the company’s empire, which for nearly three decades has been defined by its obsession with customers, comes as no surprise The post Amazon’s Customer Satisfaction Level Drops. What Brands Can Learn From This Situation? appeared first on Rock Content.
- How to define SMART marketing objectivesby Dave Chaffey on November 29, 2022 at 3:45 pm
From SMART to SMARTER marketing objectives: Discover how to define marketing objectives, measure your digital marketing goals, and use data to inform your marketing strategy When identifying specific marketing objectives to support your long-term goals, it is common practice to ….. The post How to define SMART marketing objectives appeared first on Smart Insights.
- The Future of Digital Marketing: Predictions for 2023 and Beyondby Michael Brenner on November 29, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Evolving tools, trends and technology make way for capitalizing on new opportunities in the future of digital marketing. Although, keeping up with frequent improvements can be an overwhelming task for site owners. Get ahead of the game and expect the unexpected by reading up on predictions about the future of digital marketing. Here’s what we The post The Future of Digital Marketing: Predictions for 2023 and Beyond appeared first on Marketing Insider Group.
- Is it Time to Redesign Your Website? 7 Telltale Signsby Guest Author on November 29, 2022 at 1:30 pm
Redesigning a website can be a major task, but in many cases, it’s necessary for your site to survive and thrive. Visitors can assess your website’s visual appeal in as little as 50 milliseconds. That means you may only have a fraction of a second to make a positive first impression. A poorly designed website The post Is it Time to Redesign Your Website? 7 Telltale Signs appeared first on Marketing Insider Group.
- Rock Content Participates In The Next Nasdaq Opening Bell Ringing Ceremonyby Raphael Pires on November 29, 2022 at 12:50 pm
“Making marketing better while having a positive impact in the world.” That’s Rock Content’s main purpose. Our commitment to social causes is something that is in our DNA and part of our core business. We are thrilled to announce that we will participate in the upcoming in-person Nasdaq Opening Bell Ringing today, November 29 in The post Rock Content Participates In The Next Nasdaq Opening Bell Ringing Ceremony appeared first on Rock Content.
- How to Start a Subscription Business in 2023by Amanda Gaid on November 28, 2022 at 6:45 pm
Figure out which type of subscription business is right for you, plus how to start your own subscription box service.
- Does Marketing Have A Marketing Problem?by Michael Brenner on November 28, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Ask most people what marketing is and they will describe an ad, tell you a story of a sleazy salesperson, or mention something funny they saw on TikTok. Most people think Marketing is someone trying to sell you something. And they don’t think of it as a good thing. And to some people, marketing just The post Does Marketing Have A Marketing Problem? appeared first on Marketing Insider Group.
- 11 Content Marketing Optimizations You Need To Try Todayby Lauren Basiura on November 28, 2022 at 11:00 am
Content marketing optimizations are the secret to ranking well, driving traffic and reaching your audience. Highly saturated SERPs bring stiff competition that make it necessary to deliver content tailored to the needs of your audience and search engines. So how can you guarantee your content is optimized for conversion? There’s several marketing techniques that will The post 11 Content Marketing Optimizations You Need To Try Today appeared first on Marketing Insider Group.
- How to create a marketing planby Annmarie Hanlon on November 25, 2022 at 3:30 pm
A Marketing Plan is a bit like a job description for your company. Everyone should have one, but they’re often not fit for purpose, out of date and reviewed infrequently… Research has shown that businesses with plans succeed… The post How to create a marketing plan appeared first on Smart Insights.
- 14 of the Best Remote Jobs to Pursue in 2023by Allanah Faherty on November 25, 2022 at 8:40 am
if you’re on the search for remote work, look no further. We’ve compiled a list of 14 best remote jobs to pursue in 2023.
- Marketing models that have stood the test of timeby Dave Chaffey on November 24, 2022 at 3:30 pm
What do you think is the best, i.e. most useful marketing model? Download our free RACE Growth System guide and learn the skills and techniques you need to boost your marketing strategy You may have noticed we’re fans of using ….. The post Marketing models that have stood the test of time appeared first on Smart Insights.
- World Cup 2022 and Human Rights Controversies: Time To Talk About Brand Purpose?by Luana Dias on November 24, 2022 at 1:20 pm
I’m writing this article while I watch the match between France and Australia in the groups phase at World Cup 2022. I felt that I needed some inspiration, since I’m not a big fan of soccer — but I’m definitely a fan of big events that bring together all communities and cultures. These global events The post World Cup 2022 and Human Rights Controversies: Time To Talk About Brand Purpose? appeared first on Rock Content.
- 7 Tools to Make Free Business Cards (2023)by Adeel Qayum on November 22, 2022 at 6:18 am
Find 7 free business card makers to create and/or print off a stunning design, so potential customers remember your business.
- 15 Best New Products You Need to Know Aboutby Nicole Martins Ferreira on November 22, 2022 at 6:00 am
With brand new products constantly emerging, it can be hard to keep track of what things to sell in 2021, and what type of business to run. The secret to selling new popular products is to find best-sellers before they become mainstream. Once a new product comes out and is …
- 2022 average click through rates (CTRs) for digital and social mediaby Dave Chaffey on November 21, 2022 at 3:30 pm
Our latest summary of ad clickthrough rates statistics in the US, Europe, and Worldwide is designed to help you benchmark your paid digital and social media ads, set marketing budgets, and define your goals If you’re forecasting your digital media ….. The post 2022 average click through rates (CTRs) for digital and social media appeared first on Smart Insights.
- 12 Best Websites to Sell Stuff Online (2023)by Ashly Winchester on November 21, 2022 at 3:39 am
Here’s a list of websites where you can make extra cash selling just about anything.
- What is sustainable marketing and how should you use it?by Gabrielle Wright on November 17, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Sustainable marketing is a great way to promote the eco-friendly aspects of your company, as long as you get it right It’s natural for a business to use all of its genetic makeup to promote itself and stand out in ….. The post What is sustainable marketing and how should you use it? appeared first on Smart Insights.
- Introducing The RACE Growth System and RACE Planning Framework: practical tools to improve your digital marketingby Dave Chaffey on November 17, 2022 at 9:00 am
How to streamline your planning and measurement of integrated digital marketing using RACE Smart Insights created RACE as a practical tool to help marketers and business owners plan, manage and optimize their digital marketing using a more strategic, structured, and ….. The post Introducing The RACE Growth System and RACE Planning Framework: practical tools to improve your digital marketing appeared first on Smart Insights.
- How to Make Money Online: 28 Real Ways to Earn Money Onlineby Nicole Martins Ferreira on November 17, 2022 at 9:00 am
From online lottery to stuffing envelopes at home, there are lots of popular get-rich-quick money-making ideas that always pop up. Do they work? Not really. Will you make money doing it? Maaaybe. But you’d probably make more money from your 9-to-5 job. At least…
- Campaign planning tools and templates to win more customersby Expert commentator on November 16, 2022 at 3:22 pm
What are the essential parts of a campaign planning template? The purpose of marketing campaign planning is to identify relevant, integrated, marketing activities and channels to reach campaign objectives as well as influence customers. An effective campaign plan has an ….. The post Campaign planning tools and templates to win more customers appeared first on Smart Insights.
- How to Sell on Etsy in 7 Easy Stepsby Adeel Qayum on November 16, 2022 at 5:16 am
Learn what it takes to become an Etsy seller, as well as how to go about launching and customizing your Etsy shop.
- Shop Pay: What It Is, How It Works, and How To Use Itby Adeel Qayum on November 13, 2022 at 9:43 pm
Learn all about Shop Pay, including how it works and how you can use it to boost your CX.
- How to Start a Business in 2023: A 10-Step Guideby Adeel Qayum on November 12, 2022 at 5:00 am
Learn how to find an idea, source your products, develop your brand, manage your money, and everything in between with our guide.
- What is customer lifecycle marketing?by Dave Chaffey on November 10, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Create a co-ordinated ‘always-on’ digital marketing strategy for the whole customer lifecycle to boost conversions and retention It’s no secret that engaging your customers is crucial to achieving continued sales, and it’s also well known that it is usually far ….. The post What is customer lifecycle marketing? appeared first on Smart Insights.
- 10 Ecommerce Trends You Need to Know in 2023by Maryam Mohsin on November 9, 2022 at 10:39 am
Are you looking forward to the top ecommerce trends in 2023? Learn about the latest developments in the ecommerce space here.
- How do you compare? 2022 average email open rates, clickthrough rates, and marketing statistics compilationby Dave Chaffey on November 8, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Our compilation of average email open rates and click-through rate data. What’s a good open rate for email? Read the best email statistics sources to benchmark your email campaigns in your industry sector Email marketers often ask “how do our ….. The post How do you compare? 2022 average email open rates, clickthrough rates, and marketing statistics compilation appeared first on Smart Insights.
- 12 Stock Video Websites to Source Great Footage in 2023by Thomas J Law on November 8, 2022 at 11:23 am
Creating great videos doesn’t have to take all day. Simply use one of these 12 free stock video websites to source great footage.
- 19 Powerful Ecommerce Statistics That Will Guide Your Strategy in 2023by Thomas J Law on November 7, 2022 at 4:00 am
Data is incredible. With it, you can make informed strategic decisions that will pay dividends in the future. Without it, you must resort to guesswork that may cost you dearly. Still, not all data is created equal. Many of the statistics touted online can be at best outdated, and at …
- 11 Best Christmas Gifts to Sell in 2022by Allanah Faherty on November 4, 2022 at 5:50 pm
Join us as we explore why it’s important to start preparing for Christmas early, what products you should consider, and how you can market them.
- Jewelry Photography: How to Take Pictures of Jewelryby Adeel Qayum on November 4, 2022 at 6:03 am
It’s true that photographing jewelry can be tricky. But with the right tools and tips, you can produce beautiful photos.
- Why It’s a Bad Idea to Abandon Your Marketing Efforts During a Recessionby Christopher Lara on October 20, 2022 at 11:00 am
Are you considering to save some money on marketing? Think twice. Brands who stop promoting their businesses will be forgotten! The post Why It’s a Bad Idea to Abandon Your Marketing Efforts During a Recession appeared first on TheeDigital.
- The Top Lawyer Website Features of 2023by Elyssa Coultas on September 8, 2022 at 5:23 pm
Thinking about refreshing your law firm’s website? Make sure to include the top 5 legal web design trends, like cinemagraphs and serif fonts. The post The Top Lawyer Website Features of 2023 appeared first on TheeDigital.
- Top WordPress Web Development Trends for 2023by Elyssa Coultas on September 6, 2022 at 11:26 am
What’s going to be big on WordPress next year? Read on to find out. The post Top WordPress Web Development Trends for 2023 appeared first on TheeDigital.
- 17 PPC Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023by Elyssa Coultas on September 6, 2022 at 10:03 am
Stay ahead of the curve with these pay-per-click marketing trends for 2023! The post 17 PPC Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023 appeared first on TheeDigital.
- Top Digital Marketing Trends for 2023by Elyssa Coultas on September 5, 2022 at 2:49 pm
As we enter a new decade and tech continues to change at a rapid pace, here are the latest digital marketing trends and predictions we’re excited to see in the upcoming year. The post Top Digital Marketing Trends for 2023 appeared first on TheeDigital.
- Above the Fold vs. Below the Fold: Does it Matter in 2023by Christopher Lara on September 5, 2022 at 1:27 pm
Believe it or not, your website does have a fold and it is important when it comes to where you place content. The post Above the Fold vs. Below the Fold: Does it Matter in 2023 appeared first on TheeDigital.
- Top Web Design Trends for 2023by Elyssa Coultas on September 5, 2022 at 1:06 pm
Check out the latest web design trends and standards for 2023. The post Top Web Design Trends for 2023 appeared first on TheeDigital.
- The Top SEO Blogs to Follow in 2023by Elyssa Coultas on September 2, 2022 at 9:12 pm
Whether you’re brand new to search engine optimization or a seasoned SEO expert, there’s always new information on how to elevate your website continually. The post The Top SEO Blogs to Follow in 2023 appeared first on TheeDigital.
- The Importance of Updating a Website Regularlyby Elyssa Coultas on September 1, 2022 at 10:13 pm
When was the last time you updated your website? If it’s longer than 3 years, it’s time to review how your website represents your brand! The post The Importance of Updating a Website Regularly appeared first on TheeDigital.
- Retargeting campaigns: 25 tips from marketing expertsby Louisa McGrath on August 30, 2022 at 2:49 pm
Retargeting is an essential piece of every well-run digital marketing program. It helps you get the one that got away, as well as boost customer retention, brand awareness and brand recognition. It also encourages customers who have previously purchased one of your products to return and buy more. To offer you the best advice… The post Retargeting campaigns: 25 tips from marketing experts appeared first on Rebrandly Blog.
- 9 Inbound Marketing Trends to Watch in 2023by Elyssa Coultas on August 30, 2022 at 11:02 am
As we move further into 2021, we can better assess how the internet marketing field, specifically inbound marketing, will twist and turn throughout the coming year. The post 9 Inbound Marketing Trends to Watch in 2023 appeared first on TheeDigital.
- 9 Conversion Rate Optimization Tools for your Brandby Vincent Magaline on August 4, 2022 at 9:00 am
Conversion Rate Optimization – or CRO – is a never-ending challenge. It drives many of the activities entrepreneurs and marketers carry out each and every day. They obsess over the corresponding metrics, and continuously attempt to “move the needle” in the right direction. Hundreds of tools offer to turn your site into the best one on… The post 9 Conversion Rate Optimization Tools for your Brand appeared first on Rebrandly Blog.
- How to maintain brand consistency after a rebrandby Guest Author on June 15, 2022 at 8:00 am
Maintaining brand consistency after a rebrand is important, but it isn’t always straightforward. Not only will team members need to use the brand’s new assets in their day-to-day activities, everyone representing your business will need to be on board with the new guidelines. As many as 86% of marketers agree that its important brands… The post How to maintain brand consistency after a rebrand appeared first on Rebrandly Blog.
- How to share links on social media: URL optimization for marketersby Louisa McGrath on May 30, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Sharing links is how marketers get the word out about a product, service or brand. Whether you’re posting to social media, sharing links in a newsletter or directing customers to your latest YouTube video, links are often the first point of contact with customers online. But it’s not as straightforward as posting a long… The post How to share links on social media: URL optimization for marketers appeared first on Rebrandly Blog.
- What is a URL Shortener?by Derric Haynie on May 16, 2022 at 5:32 am
What is a URL Shortener? The Ultimate Guide to when, how, and why you should use a URL shortener. It’s a fair question… As a URL shortener and a company that specializes in everything to do with links, it’s something we get asked quite a lot. So we thought we’d give you the entire breakdown on… The post What is a URL Shortener? appeared first on Rebrandly Blog.
- 10 Amazing Personal Branding Examplesby Rebrandly on April 29, 2022 at 10:05 am
10 Useful Personal Branding Examples Developing your personal brand is something that you should spend a good deal of time considering – especially when creating a personal website. Whether you are selling products or services using your personal identity or promoting yourself to potential employers, your personal brand should be professional and polished. If you want to be… The post 10 Amazing Personal Branding Examples appeared first on Rebrandly Blog.
- The Best Digital Marketing Books, According to Marketersby Louisa McGrath on April 15, 2022 at 7:09 am
Digital marketing is ever-changing. New tools are constantly being created, search engine algorithms are frequently changing and new social media platforms are coming online all the time. This makes digital marketing an exciting and innovative industry, but the challenge that this brings is that it can be hard to keep up with all the latest… The post The Best Digital Marketing Books, According to Marketers appeared first on Rebrandly Blog.
- How to promote your blog post for maximum reachby Samantha Owens on March 25, 2022 at 11:16 am
Knowing how to promote your blog post is as important as creating high-quality content. You could have written an article that would impress James Joyce himself, but unless it makes it past the competitive noise of digital marketing your efforts could go completely unnoticed. It’s important to position yourself in the industry and develop a… The post How to promote your blog post for maximum reach appeared first on Rebrandly Blog.
- The Entire History of URL Shortenersby Sian Lloyd on March 11, 2022 at 9:07 am
How the URL shortener was born and what the future has in store The history of URL shorteners, really? Really. Why are URL shorteners so important anyway? Well, for one, you’re already using URLs almost every single day. They’ve become an integral means of communication in the digital age. There are over 3.7 billion global internet… The post The Entire History of URL Shorteners appeared first on Rebrandly Blog.
- HTTPS for custom short URLs – Why it’s so important for your brandby Louisa McGrath on March 4, 2022 at 9:03 am
If your brand is concerned with protecting customer data and preventing things like phishing attacks, it’s likely that your website has set up SSL certification – or is at least considering making the move. In recent years, web security has become a big priority for the likes of Google and the internet giant has… The post HTTPS for custom short URLs – Why it’s so important for your brand appeared first on Rebrandly Blog.